Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the proximity to the airport
- Just a 4-minute drive from Chiswick Park and 5 minutes from Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing HotelLocation 2-8 Hanger Lane, Ealing Common, London, England W5 3HN
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3757 square feet (349 square metres) and includes conference centres. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star London hotel.
- 189 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3757 sq ft of conference space
- 349 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1972
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: London Ealing Broadway Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Ealing Common Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel offers 189 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. 40-inch LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
W5 Grill and Bar – This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 14.50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Ealing Hotel London
- DoubleTree Ealing London
- DoubleTree Hotel London Ealing
- Ealing DoubleTree
- Hilton DoubleTree Ealing
- Hilton DoubleTree Ealing London
- Hilton DoubleTree Hotel Ealing
- Hilton London Ealing Hotel
- Hotel Ealing London
- Hotel London Ealing
- DoubleTree Hilton London Ealing Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Ealing Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Ealing
- DoubleTree Hilton Ealing
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.