Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the breakfast and room service to the restaurant
- Just a 2-minute drive from Cutty Sark and a few minutes from Greenwich Park
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich
5 Mar 2019 by Colin
Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.
Great Hotel though bit out of the way
Excellent business trip stay
Ideales Stadthotel für Unternehmungen.
Visit and stay in Greenwich
About the DoubleTree by Hilton London - GreenwichLocation Catherine Grove, London, England SE10 8FR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich was completed in 2018. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star London hotel.
- 1 building
- 146 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Built in 1946
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (11.3 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: London Greenwich Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Deptford Bridge DLR Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich offers 146 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
O1 – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure London Greenwich Hotel
- Mercure Greenwich Hotel
- Mercure London Greenwich
- Mercure Greenwich
- Mercure London Greenwich England
- The Greenwich Hotel London England
- Greenwich Hotel London
- Greenwich Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Greenwich Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Greenwich
- DoubleTree Hilton London Gree
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.