Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the room service and breakfast
- 4.1 miles (6.5 km) from Tower Bridge and 4.5 miles (7.3 km) from The Shard
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich
Great Hotel though bit out of the way
Excellent business trip stay
Ideales Stadthotel für Unternehmungen.
Visit and stay in Greenwich
About the DoubleTree by Hilton London - GreenwichLocation Catherine Grove, London, England SE10 8FR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star London hotel.
- 1 building
- 147 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (13.3 km / 8.3 mi)
- Train station: London Greenwich Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Deptford Bridge DLR Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich offers 147 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
O1 – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure London Greenwich Hotel
- Mercure Greenwich Hotel
- Mercure London Greenwich
- Mercure Greenwich
- Mercure London Greenwich England
- The Greenwich Hotel London England
- Greenwich Hotel London
- Greenwich Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Greenwich Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Greenwich
- DoubleTree Hilton London Gree
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.