Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, premium bedding and showers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to Swedish massages, Ayurvedic treatments or body treatments at the spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and bicycles to rent
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- Steps from Spencer House and St. James Palace
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1836 reviews
About the Dukes LondonLocation 35 St James's Place, London, England SW1A 1NY
Dukes London offers its guests a full-service spa, a 24-hour health club, and a steam room. There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the luxury Dukes London. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star London hotel.
- 87 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 1830
- Dining venue
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.2 km / 16.3 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Green Park Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Dukes London offers 87 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Dukes London has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, body wraps and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 80.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 33 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 58 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 80.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dukes Hotel London
- Dukes Hotel
- Dukes London
- Dukes London Hotel
- Dukes Hotel London, England
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.