Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Great Scotland Yard Hotel - the Unbound Collection by Hyatt is in the city centre and near the beach. National Gallery and Westminster Abbey are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Sky Garden, a top local attraction.
- Charing Cross Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 5 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Yard – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Great Scotland Yard Hotel - the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
New hotel very well decorated and designed no parking however you are in the centre of London and can walk to all the locations from here in room dining options were limited and slow however reception staff were amazingly friendly shower was slightly complicated to use no real views from windows at all