Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a 24-hour business centre
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and helicopter/aeroplane tours
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the value of their stay
- 5.5 miles (8.8 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 6.3 miles (10.1 km) from Hampton Court Palace
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
27 Jan 2019 by hgi
Dear guest, many thanks for choosing to stay with us. We hope to welcome you back in near future.
18 Dec 2018 by Arjun Parekh,
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback for your stay. We at Hilton Garden Inn are constantly trying to make things better for our guests and your feedback is very much valued. I will convey you feedback to the F&B Manager to speak to the chef concerned. We hope this does not deter you from booking with us in the future and you would give us a change to make things right for you. look forward to welcoming you again in the future. King Regards, Arjun Parekh Guest Service Manager
Just average hotel.
Great hotel, but not an 'on site airport' hotel
Be care of extra charges and noisy
Ideally situated hotel
Wonderful in every way.
About the Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow AirportLocation Eastern Perimeter Rd, Hounslow, England TW6 2SQ
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport was completed in 2014. This 4-star Hounslow hotel is smoke free.
- 364 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
- Train station: Heathrow Terminal 4 Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Hatton Cross Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport offers 364 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free toiletries. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Pavilion Pantry – On-site restaurant.
The Garden Bar – This bar only serves light fare.
Garden Grille – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 4:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn London Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.