- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 4 min drive
- Thorpe Park
- 23 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium
- 28 min drive
- Twickenham Stoop
- 30 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3788 4841
About this area
- Frogmore House - 20 min drive
- Thorpe Park - 23 min drive
- Griffin Park Stadium - 23 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium - 28 min drive
- Twickenham Stoop - 30 min drive
- Heathrow Central Station - 1 min walk
- Heathrow Terminal 1-3 Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Apron Restaurant – Open daily.
- The Apron Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a snack bar/deli are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business centre and dry cleaning are on-site. All 369 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet and sofa beds. Guests can appreciate conveniences such as fridges and electric kettles, and other amenities include room service and LCD TVs.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 19.95 for adults and GBP 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6:00 AM–11:00 AM: GBP 19.95 for adults and GBP 12.00 for children
- 1 restaurant
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Such a convenient location if you are traveling from Heathrow terminal 2. The hotel was new and clean and the staff were very helpful.