Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- 10 minutes by car from Excel Exhibition Centre and 12 minutes from Tower of London
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hilton London Canary Wharf ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton London Canary Wharf
Great hotel great location
City Hotel gem!
Great hotel, great location
Weekend away - excel event
Lovely hotel lovely and peaceful around it
I love this hotel!
Great weekedn between friends
Great hotel and rooms and surprisingly good location
About the Hilton London Canary WharfLocation South Quay, Marsh Wall, London, England E14 9SH
Hilton London Canary Wharf offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 15005 square feet (1394 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton London Canary Wharf. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 282 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 15005 sq ft of conference space
- 1394 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (6.7 km / 4.2 mi)
- Train station: London Limehouse Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Metro station: South Quay Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton London Canary Wharf offers 282 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Cinnamon – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 45 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 75 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 45 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel
- Hilton London Canary Wharf
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton London Canary Wharf England
- Hilton International London
- Canary Hilton Wharf
- London Hilton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.