Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with MP3 docking stations, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine at EDG Bar & Lounge, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 4 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Oxford Street and Park Lane
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hilton London Metropole ratings based on 79 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton London Metropole
Convenient to Paddington station
Good hotel in centre of London.
Good Hotel a stones throw from Edgware Underground
Easy to get around London from this location.
About the Hilton London MetropoleLocation 225 Edgware Road, London, England W2 1JU
Hilton London Metropole offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 44116 square feet (4098 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton London Metropole. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1059 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- 3 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 44116 sq ft of conference space
- 4098 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1973
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.2 km / 16.3 mi)
- Train station: London Marylebone Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Edgware Road Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton London Metropole offers 1059 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
EDG Bar & Lounge – This cocktail bar specialises in international cuisine.
Whisky Lounge – On-site bar. Open daily.
Sports Bar – On-site sports bar. Open daily.
Fiamma – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine.
Herb N' Kitchen – On-site coffee shop. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 35 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 35
- Weight limit: 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per night plus a one-off GBP 35 cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Metropole Hotel
- Hilton London Metropole
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton London Metropole England
- Hilton Metropole London
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel London
- London Hilton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).