Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hilton London Paddington ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton London Paddington
12 Mar 2019 by Guest Relations
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your great feedback and comments! We hope to see you once again at the Hilton London Paddington. Please contact our Guest Relations desk further to discuss your stay with us with regards to your credit card charges. Kind regards,
Night out in London
14 Mar 2019 by Guest Relations
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your great feedback and comments! We hope to see you once again at the Hilton London Paddington. Kind regards,
Zentraler geht's nicht
Déçu Hilton cache un nom
Séjour en famille
About the Hilton London PaddingtonLocation 146 Praed Street, London, England W2 1EE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton London Paddington. A complete renovation of Hilton London Paddington was completed in 2015. This Art Deco London hotel is smoke free.
- 419 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1854
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (25.9 km / 16.1 mi)
- Train station: London Paddington Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Paddington Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hilton London Paddington offers 419 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a weekly basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Hilton London Paddington has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel
- Hilton London Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington England
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Paddington
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.