Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Natural History Museum and Kensington High Street
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum ratings based on 66 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
27 May 2019 by Irene
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for ranking and commenting us, please do feel free to contact us if there is something we could do. Kind Regards, Irene Ortega Guest Relations Manager
15 May 2019 by Irene
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking your time to ranking our Hotel, please do feel free to contact us if there is something we could do. Kind Regards, Irene Ortega Guest Relations Manager
8 Apr 2019 by Irene
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking your time to review us, regarding your last stay. Kind Regards, Irene Ortega Guest Relations Manager
10 Aug 2018 by Gil
Thank you very much for your comments
17 Apr 2018 by JC
Dear Frank, Thank you for your review and your feedback, I am glad, your enjoyed the view. Some of he rooms on the higher floors are smaller, but we have also larger Executive Rooms with a nice view available. On a next stay, do not hesitate to request this upon check-in. Finally my apology for the maintenance issues, those have been addressed to our Maintenance Team. Regards. Jean Claude Marquette
Car park charges !
Holiday Inn room 612
Perfect location, very good hotel
About the Holiday Inn London-Kensington ForumLocation 97 Cromwell Road, London, England SW7 4DN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 631 square feet (59 square metres). A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 906 guestrooms or units
- 27 levels
- 631 sq ft of conference space
- 59 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (82.7 km / 51.4 mi)
- Train station: London West Brompton Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Gloucester Road Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum offers 906 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 41.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.