Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Regent Street and Oxford Street
Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park ratings based on 42 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Great location for shopping
8 May 2018 by Eresh
Dear Guest , Thank you form your valuable feedback . We are glad that you did enjoy your stay with us and especially loved our breakfast and location. I will pass on the feedback to the rest of the ream. We hope to welcome you back again in near future. Kind Regards, Eresh Shrestha Guest Relations Manager
About the Holiday Inn London - Regent's ParkLocation Carburton Street, London, England W1W 5EE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 332 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (28.8 km / 17.9 mi)
- Train station: London Euston Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Great Portland Street Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park offers 332 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Junction Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 40 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn London Regent's Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Regent's Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn London Regent's Park
- Holiday Inn Regent's Park
- Holiday Inn London - Regent`s Park Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park England
- Holiday Inn London Park
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.