- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hampton Court Palace
- 32 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 43 min drive
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- 50 min drive
- Natural History Museum
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sutton, Holiday Inn London - Sutton is in the city centre and near a train station. Stamford Bridge Stadium and Hampton Court Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Clapham Common and Kensington Gardens. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Chessington World of Adventures and Coca-Cola London Eye.
- Harrods - 22 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace - 32 min drive
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 50 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 51 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 52 min drive
- Sutton Station - 7 min walk
- Morden Road Tram Station - 14 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Junction Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn London - Sutton
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good for business trips
Easy access from station and nice rooms just a bit tired but has everything you need.