Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Laurent at Cafe Royal, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to aromatherapy, Thai massages or facials at Akasha Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the location
- Steps from Piccadilly Circus and 9 minutes on foot from Trafalgar Square
Hotel Café Royal ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Café Royal
New luxury in a very central location
5 Nov 2018 by Guillaume Marly
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back to Hotel Café Royal very soon. Kind regards, Guillaume Marly Managing Director
Absolut traumhaft! Bestes Hotel!
Personnel très gentil, serviable
Kurzurlaub im London
Super Hotel an zentralster Lage
Stadttrip de Luxe
About the Hotel Café RoyalLocation 68 Regent Street, London, England W1B 4DY
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 21 January 2019 until 25 January 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Spa tub
Hotel Café Royal offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 8640 square feet (803 square metres) and includes conference centres. A sauna, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hotel Café Royal. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 160 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 8640 sq ft of conference space
- 803 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (27.1 km / 16.8 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Café Royal offers 160 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead and a hydromassage showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Multiple bedrooms
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Pillow options
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Laurent at Cafe Royal – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Afternoon Tea – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine. Open daily.
Papillon – This Cafe specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Green Bar – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Akasha Spa has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 5
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 80.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children 5-16 years old are allowed in the pool from 10 AM to 11:30 AM and from 2 PM to 3:30 PM and must be accompanied by an adult. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 11 and GBP 36 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 80.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Café Royal London
- Hotel Café Royal
- Café Royal London
- Café Royal
- Cafe Royal Hotel London
- Hotel Cafe Royal London, England
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.