Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts and a fitness centre
- Guests like the restaurant and room service
- Just a 1-minute drive from Baker Street and a few minutes from Marble Arch
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 2819 reviews
About the Hyatt Regency London The ChurchillLocation 30 Portman Square, London, England W1H 7BH
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 80.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 30.75 and GBP 30.75 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 80.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Regency Churchill Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.