Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at LA TABLE
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the local sightseeing
- Just a 3-minute drive from Kensington High Street and a few minutes from Natural History Museum
- Pets welcome for a fee
ibis London Earls Court ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis London Earls Court
Nice Hotel, good parking facilities.
Saved by the breakfast
Adequate accommodation with terrible sound issues
About the ibis London Earls CourtLocation 47 Lillie Road, London, England SW6 1UD
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 18299 square feet (1700 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly ibis London Earls Court also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 504 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 18299 sq ft of conference space
- 1700 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (21.6 km / 13.4 mi)
- Train station: London West Brompton Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: West Brompton Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis London Earls Court offers 504 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Premium cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on selected days.
LA TABLE – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 11.50 for adults and GBP 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 17.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis London Earls Court Hotel
- ibis Earls Court Hotel
- ibis London Earls Court
- ibis Earls Court
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Ibis London Earls Court England
You should know
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.