Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service and coffee/tea makers
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Westcombe Restaurant
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a meeting room and a computer
- Guests speak favourably about the bar and the value of their stay
- 11 minutes by car from Twickenham Stadium and 11 minutes from Griffin Park Stadium
Ibis Styles London Heathrow ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ibis Styles London Heathrow
2 May 2019 by Ibis styles
Dear Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Kind Regards Ibis Styles London Heathrow, Management Team
2 May 2019 by Ibis styles
Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback! Kind Regards, Ibis Styles London Heathrow, Management Team
15 Feb 2019 by Ibis Styles
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Kind Regards Ibis Styles London Heathrow, Management Team
Close terminal and ex of bath road
Very good hotel, even better service!
About the Ibis Styles London HeathrowLocation 272 Bath Road, Harlington, West Drayton, England UB3 5AY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Ibis Styles London Heathrow also features multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star West Drayton hotel is smoke free.
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Heathrow Central Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Heathrow Terminal 1-3 Underground Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Styles London Heathrow offers 140 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Westcombe Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport Opening June 2016 Hayes
- ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport Opening June 2016 Hotel
- ibis Styles London Opening June 2016 Hotel
- ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport Opening June 2016
- Ibis Styles London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Ibis Styles London Heathrow Hotel
- Ibis Styles London Heathrow Hounslow
- ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport (Opening June 2016)