Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute walk from Piccadilly Circus and a 2-minute drive from Hyde Park
- Pets welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend out of 847 reviews
About the Karma Sanctum SohoLocation 20 Warwick Street, London, England W1B 5NF
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A hot tub, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Karma Sanctum Soho. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco London hotel.
- 1 building
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (87 km / 54.1 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Karma Sanctum Soho offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and complimentary bathrobes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters. 32-inch Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Wild Heart Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.0 per night.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sanctum Soho Hotel
- Sanctum Hotel
- Sanctum Soho
- Sanctum Soho Hotel London, England
- Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel
- Karma Sanctum Hotel
- Karma Sanctum
- Karma Sanctum Soho London
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.