Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer coffee/tea makers, showers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms and laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Tate Modern and 5 minutes on foot from Globe Theatre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
63.0% of guests recommend out of 612 reviews
About the LSE Bankside HouseLocation 24 Sumner Street, London, England SE1 9JA
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Parking is available for a fee.
- 600 guestrooms or units
- 5 conference rooms
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: London Waterloo East Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Southwark Underground Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
LSE Bankside House offers 600 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. This London hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
LSE Bankside House has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property serves as accommodation for students during designated school terms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lse Bankside House Apartment London
- Lse Bankside House Apartment
- Lse Bankside House London
- Bankside House Hotel London
- LSE Bankside House London, England
- Bankside Hotel London