- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Hyde Park
- 2 min walk
- Kensington Palace
- 15 min walk
- Marble Arch
- 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, London Elizabeth Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, while ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Lancaster Gate Underground Station is just steps away and Paddington Underground Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Hyde Park - 2 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 15 min walk
- Marble Arch - 16 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 17 min walk
- Harrods - 5 min drive
- Lancaster Gate Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rose Garden Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant offering Persian/Iranian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Bar – Bar. Serves light fare.
- Garden Terrace – Garden-view restaurant offering Persian/Iranian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days.
About this property
London Elizabeth Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
No Internet. Breakfast very poor. Elevator inoperative and yet, they placed me ( a 72 year old man) on the 4th floor.