Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 3 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Indulge with massages, facials or body treatments at the spa
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Park Lane and Piccadilly
- Pets welcome for a fee
London Hilton on Park Lane ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for London Hilton on Park Lane
11 Dec 2018 by Natalie
Dear Guest, I am pleased to read you had a lovely stay with us recently, and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Natalie Tam Guest Services Manager
Rooms were small compare to charges
12 Apr 2018 by Natalie
Dear Muhammad, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to read you found your room comfortable although you found it smaller than you had expected. I am also glad that you had the opportunity to have breakfast in the Podium Restaurant and enjoy the lovely views from the hotel. We hope that you would consider staying with us again in the near future. Kind regards, Natalie Tam Guest Services Manager
Nice hotel opposite Hyde park
7 Mar 2017 by Natalie
Dear pam, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us recently, as you were celebrating your birthday. I am also glad you found your room comfortable and that the breakfast selection was wonderful. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Natalie Tam Guest Services Manager
great hotel close to everything
1 Dec 2016 by Natalie
Dear janet, I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us, as especially as it was a special birthday gift from your husband. We are pleased that you enjoyed the service as well as the breakfast, and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Natalie Tam Guest Services Manager
This hotel is close to all shops of your choice.
30 Sep 2016 by Natalie
Dear patricia, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to read that you found the staff very hospitable and that you enjoyed the hotel's central location. However, I am sorry to learn that you found your bathroom quite small. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Natalie Tam Guest Services Manager
30 Apr 2019 by Natalie
Dear Guest, It is great to read you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am glad that you were pleased with the hotel's central location and that the staff were very hospitable. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Natalie Tam Guest Services Manager
19 Dec 2017 by Natalie
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us in regards to your recent stay. Although I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the cleanliness of your bathroom and that the windows were drafty, I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel's central location and that you were impressed with the views from your room. We thank you for your constructive feedback, as this will help us to improve the level of service at the London Hilton on Park Lane. Kind regards, Natalie Tam Guest Services Manager
Très bon emplacement, tout se fait à pieds
13 Dec 2017 by Natalie
Dear Al'1, I am pleased to learn you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am glad that you found the staff very attentive and that you had the chance to visit Galvin at Windows bar and enjoy the views from it. We hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, Natalie Tam Guest Services Manager
Gute Lage, mageres Frühstück
17 Nov 2017 by Natalie
Dear Kate, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. It is great to learn that you enjoyed the hotel's central location, however I am sorry if you were disappointed with the breakfast options. Your loyalty to Hilton is very important to us and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. The details you have provided allow us to assess the service we are providing, and in turn, will make us aware of opportunities for improvement. Kind regards, Natalie Tam
About the London Hilton on Park LaneLocation 22 Park Lane, London, England W1K 1BE
London Hilton on Park Lane offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness centre. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. A casino, a nightclub, and spa services are also featured at the luxury London Hilton on Park Lane. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star London hotel.
- 1 building
- 453 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 1963
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (25.8 km / 16 mi)
- Train station: London Victoria Rail Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Hyde Park Corner Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
London Hilton on Park Lane offers 453 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Galvin at Windows – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Podium – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Trader Vics – This theme restaurant only serves dinner.
CC Bar – On-site Champagne bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 150 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 22 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 20 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.99 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 150 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Lane
- Hilton Lane Hotel
- Hilton Lane Hotel London Park
- Hilton London Park
- Hilton London Park Lane
- London Hilton Park Lane
- London Park Hilton
- London Park Lane
- London Park Lane Hilton
- London Hilton Park Lane Hotel
- Hilton Park Lane Hotel
- London Hilton On Park Lane England
- London Hilton On Park Lane Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton Park Lane
- Hilton Hotel London
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.