Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy a meal at the steakhouse or drinks at the cocktail bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Tower of London and 6 minutes from Tower Bridge
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf ratings based on 41 verified reviews
Guest reviews for London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf
2 Apr 2019 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your brilliant feedback. We hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.
13 Feb 2019 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We look forward to a return visit soon.
9 Feb 2019 by Fanny - Guest Services Manager
Dear Sally, thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
9 Mar 2019 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your feedback. We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us in the future.
9 Feb 2019 by Fanny - Guest Services Manager
Dear Anonymous, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Great for the O2.!
17 Apr 2018 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Many thanks for your brilliant feedback. Come and visit us again.
Not much for £179 a night
Another good stay
Well located hotel in Canary Wharf
About the London Marriott Hotel Canary WharfLocation 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London, England E14 4ED
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf offers its guests a health club and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 14445 square feet (1342 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 14445 sq ft of conference space
- 1342 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (35.4 km / 22 mi)
- Train station: London Limehouse Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: West India Quay Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf offers 301 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Manhattan Grill – This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
G & Tea – This cocktail bar specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 70 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 18 and GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 22 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- London Marriott West India Quay
- Marriott West India Quay
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.