Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy a meal at the steakhouse or drinks at the cocktail bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Tower of London and 6 minutes from Tower Bridge
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf ratings based on 43 verified reviews
Guest reviews for London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf
5 Jun 2019 by Fanny Hanisch - Senior Guest Experience Manager
Thank you for your great scores. We look forward to a return visit!
2 Apr 2019 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your brilliant feedback. We hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.
13 Feb 2019 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We look forward to a return visit soon.
9 Feb 2019 by Fanny - Guest Services Manager
Dear Sally, thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
9 Mar 2019 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your feedback. We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us in the future.
9 Feb 2019 by Fanny - Guest Services Manager
Dear Anonymous, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Great for the O2.!
17 Apr 2018 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Many thanks for your brilliant feedback. Come and visit us again.
Not much for £179 a night
About the London Marriott Hotel Canary WharfLocation 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London, England E14 4ED
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf offers its guests a health club and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 14445 square feet (1342 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 14445 sq ft of conference space
- 1342 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (35.4 km / 22 mi)
- Train station: London Limehouse Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: West India Quay Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf offers 301 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Manhattan Grill – This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
G & Tea – This cocktail bar specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 70 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 18 and GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 22 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- London Marriott West India Quay
- Marriott West India Quay
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.