Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Maze, a fine-dining restaurant that serves French cuisine
- Continental breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the location
- Steps from Oxford Street and 3 minutes on foot from Park Lane
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 1802 reviews
About the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor SquareLocation Grosvenor Square, London, England W1K 6JP
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 14251 square feet (1324 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour health club, an arcade/games room, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 225 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 14251 sq ft of conference space
- 1324 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (27.1 km / 16.8 mi)
- Train station: London Marylebone Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Bond Street Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square offers 225 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
Maze – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Maze Grill – This steakhouse specialises in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Luggage Room – On-site cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 22 and GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 60 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 48.00 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
- Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
- London Marriott Grosvenor Square
- Marriott Grosvenor Square
- London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.