Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, pillowtop beds and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Carluccio's
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with massages at Prestige
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 3-minute drive from Lord's Cricket Ground and a few minutes from Baker Street
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park ratings based on 25 verified reviews
Guest reviews for London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Great Hotel ideal for Lords Cricket
Xmas Family Trip
Well located accommodation
4 May 2018 by General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your positive rating of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. We are very glad that you were pleased with the hotel during your recent trip to London. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Best regards from the team at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park.
3 May 2018 by General Manager
Dear Guest, Thanks so much for your feedback and for awarding us high marks. We are thrilled to learn about all your positive comments and it was a pleasure to host you. We hope to welcome you back soon. Kind regards from the team at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park.
4 May 2018 by Marriott Hotel London Regents Park Team.
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. We are really sorry that your stay was affected by a function in our hotel. We are trying to reduce the volume when guests are mentioning it, but sometimes it can still affect the good night sleep of our guests. Please let us know next time you stay with us on a Saturday and we will allocate you a more quiet room. Best Regards from the Marriott Hotel London Regents Park Team.
29 Jan 2018 by London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Dear Roope, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, and thank you for awarding us top scores. We are delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay with us, and that you enjoyed the facilities and location of our newly renovated hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future! Kind regards from the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park team.
About the London Marriott Hotel Regents ParkLocation 128 King Henrys Road, London, England NW3 3ST
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 5231 square feet (486 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star London hotel.
- 1 building
- 311 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 5231 sq ft of conference space
- 486 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1973
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (29.5 km / 18.4 mi)
- Train station: London South Hampstead Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Swiss Cottage Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park offers 311 forms of accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch Smart televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Private balcony or patio
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Carluccio's – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
Prestige has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 33 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
- Marriott Hotel Regents Park
- London Marriott Regents Park
- Marriott Regents Park
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.