Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy a meal at the steakhouse or drinks at the cocktail bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the bar and the overall condition of the property
- 11 minutes by car from Excel Exhibition Centre and 12 minutes from Tower Bridge
London Marriott Canary Wharf ratings based on 37 verified reviews
Guest reviews for London Marriott Canary Wharf
Great for the O2.!
17 Apr 2018 by Fanny Hanisch - Guest Services Manager
Many thanks for your brilliant feedback. Come and visit us again.
Not much for £179 a night
Another good stay
Well located hotel in Canary Wharf
Love love loved it
Night away with husband
Ideal base for Concert at O2
About the London Marriott Canary WharfLocation 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London, England E14 4ED
London Marriott Canary Wharf offers its guests a health club and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 14445 square feet (1342 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury London Marriott Canary Wharf. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star London hotel.
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 14445 sq ft of conference space
- 1342 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (35.4 km / 22 mi)
- Train station: London Limehouse Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: West India Quay Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
London Marriott Canary Wharf offers 301 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Manhattan Grill – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
G & Tea – This cocktail bar specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 70 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 18 and GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 22 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 22 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- London Marriott West India Quay
- Marriott West India Quay
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.