Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a meal at the buffet restaurant or drinks at the cocktail bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 15-minute walk of Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and Regent Street
Melia White House Hotel ratings based on 99 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Melia White House Hotel
20 May 2018 by Guest Experience Team
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you very much for your recent stay in Melia White House Hotel. The comments and observations of all our guests are incredibly important to us in order to constantly improve our service. We are extremely sorry to hear that the room and the bathroom were not clean and did not meet your expectations. Please allow us to express our sincere apology. We have addressed these issues to the department involved with top priority and have taken on board. Should your plans bring you back to London, we will be more than happy to host you once again.
Well located London hotel
Quiet location with good access to restaurants.
Nice on the surface but heavily lacking for 4 star
great hotel value for money
Faulty air conditioning
About the Melia White House HotelLocation Albany Street, Regent's Park, London, England NW1 3UP
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Public spaces have free WiFi. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Melia White House Hotel. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 581 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1936
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (28 km / 17.4 mi)
- Train station: London Euston Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Regent's Park Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Melia White House Hotel offers 581 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
The Place – On-site restaurant. Open daily.
The Bar – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 23.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Melia White House Hotel London
- Melia White House Hotel
- Melia White House London
- Melia White House
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.