Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Stamford Bridge Stadium and 10 minutes by car from Kensington High Street
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
14 Jan 2019 by Pedro Gouveia
Dear Anonymous We're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us. Kind regards. Pedro Gouveia
Business spec hotel. Good value
23 May 2017 by Mostafa Ahmed
Thank you lovely review. We are pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Kind regards, Mostafa Ahmed
15 Mar 2017 by Usman
Dear Anna, Thank you for taking time to review your stay. I am glad you liked the room and found our reception staff friendly. We take pride in our service. I am sorry to hear that you found our prices expensive in Delta Lounge, however I can assure you we have the most competitive prices in the whole area. Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in future. Regards,
Perfect for match days
A surprisingly good experience
14 Jan 2019 by Pedro Gouveia
Dear Anonymous Thank you for your preference in our Hotels and your kind review. Kind regards. Pedro Gouveia
16 Jan 2019 by Jade
Dear Guest, Many thanks for your feedback and kind words. I wish to welcome you back in the near future. Have a pleasant day. Regards, Jade Blasse Front of House Manager
Gutes Hotel in gepflegter Umgebung
30 Apr 2017 by Mostafa Ahmed
Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards Mostafa Ahmed
About the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football ClubLocation Stamford Bridge, London, England SW6 1HS
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and laundry facilities. For a fee, parking is available.
- 281 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (23.2 km / 14.4 mi)
- Train station: London Imperial Wharf Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club offers 281 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
For security reasons, guests may be asked to present identification at the Stamford Bridge gates. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 36 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 25 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children under 12 years old may access the club lounge before 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 36 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 36 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Millennium Copthorne Hotels Chelsea Football Club Hotel London
- Millennium Copthorne Hotels Chelsea Football Club London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.