Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and Smart TVs
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the breakfast and restaurant to the bar
- Steps from Sloane Street and 6 minutes on foot from Harrods
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge ratings based on 33 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
3 Jun 2018 by Hui Xu, General Manager
Dear Sir, Madam, The Millennium hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. Your comments are important to the success of our organization, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I want to personally apologize for how my employees attended to you during your stay. Their manners of approach and unnecessary rude actions towards you are not acceptable, and I condemn them in the strongest of terms. I am sorry to hear that the room were not up to the standard you have come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our housekeeping staff to ensure this would not happen again. Thank you for your kind feedback regarding the front desk team, it is always a pleasure to receive such comments recognizing their pleasant attitude and hard work. I do hope you will stay with us again to enjoy the true Millennium experience. Kind regards, Hui Xu, General Manager
15 Mar 2018 by Jean-Baptiste Noel, General Manager
Dear Faisal, Thank you for making the Millennium Knightsbridge your hotel of choice whilst staying in London. In regards to your deposit, I am pleased to confirm that the deposit is automatically refunded to you when you check-out. It might take up to 2 weeks depending of your bank. It is hoped that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future. Kind regards,
27 Apr 2017 by JB Noel
Thank you for taking the time to feedback your experience following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that overall your visit was enjoyable and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again. Kind regards, Jean-Baptiste Noel, General Manager
Fantastic way to treat my wife for her birthday and on the occasion of our anniversary
A Great night at the Millenium in Knightsbridge
About the Millennium Hotel London KnightsbridgeLocation 17 Sloane Street, London, England SW1X 9NU
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 222 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: London Victoria Rail Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Knightsbridge Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge offers 222 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 32-inch Smart televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; local and international calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- International calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Le Chinois Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Tangerine – This Cafe serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 65.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.50 for adults and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 75 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 65.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel
- Millennium London Knightsbridge
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.