Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service and phones
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Sea Containers
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, yoga classes and aerobics classes
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Tate Modern and Royal National Theatre
- Pets welcome free of charge
Sea Containers London ratings based on 47 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Sea Containers London
22 Feb 2019 by General Manager
Thank you for your kind review and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Warm regards, Sergio.
29 Jan 2019 by General Manager
Thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Warm regards, Sergio.
29 Jan 2019 by General Manager
Thank you for your kind review and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Warm regards, Sergio.
28 Dec 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for your rating and I look forward to seeing you again. Warm regards, Sergio.
19 Dec 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for your your kind comments and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Warm regards, Sergio.
25 Oct 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to seeing you again. Warm regards, Sergio.
24 Sep 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to leave your rating and I look forward to seeing you again. Warm regards, Sergio.
Fabulous hotel, staff and location
4 Sep 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Warm regards, Sergio.
16 Apr 2018 by General Manager
Lovely to know you had a great time and hope to have you back very soon. Warm Regards, Sergio
Clean and comfortable hotel in a prime location.
5 Mar 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for your detailed comments that we will indeed share with the teams. We hope to welcome you back very soon. Warm Regards, Sergio
About the Sea Containers LondonLocation 20 Upper Ground, London, England SE1 9PD
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Sea Containers London. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 359 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (30.4 km / 18.9 mi)
- Train station: London Waterloo Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Southwark Underground Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Sea Containers London offers 359 forms of accommodation. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Sea Containers – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
12th Knot – On-site rooftop bar. Open selected days.
Lyaness – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Prenatal massage
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 20 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mondrian London Hotel
- Mondrian Hotel
- Mondrian London
- Mondrian London At Sea Containers England
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.