- Oxford Street
- 4 min walk
- The British Museum
- 7 min walk
- Leicester Square
- 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, My Bloomsbury is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and St. James Park, while The British Museum and Queens Theatre are cultural highlights. Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Oxford Street - 4 min walk
- The British Museum - 7 min walk
- Leicester Square - 13 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 15 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 16 min walk
- Goodge Street Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Euston Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gails Kitchen – Restaurant offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
HOTEL IS TIDY, CLEAN AND CONVENIENT TO TRAVEL TO MOST POPULAR PLACES. MENU CAN BE IMPROVED TO CATER FOR LUNCH AND DINNER INSTEAD OF BREAKFAST AND HIGH TEA.