Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Jamboree Foodfest & Bar
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and room service to the restaurant
- Within a 10-minute walk of Tate Modern and Globe Theatre
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Novotel London Blackfriars ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel London Blackfriars
Not a special stay
Nice hotel in the center
About the Novotel London BlackfriarsLocation 46 Blackfriars Road, London, England SE1 8NZ
Novotel London Blackfriars offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 2131 square feet (198 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel London Blackfriars. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 182 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 2131 sq ft of conference space
- 198 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (30.3 km / 18.8 mi)
- Train station: London Waterloo Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Southwark Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Novotel London Blackfriars offers 182 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Jamboree Foodfest & Bar – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 30 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 80 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel London Blackfriars Hotel
- Novotel Blackfriars Hotel
- Novotel London Blackfriars
- Novotel Blackfriars
- Novotel London Blackfriars England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).