Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- Just a 4-minute walk from Royal Victoria Bridge and 4 minutes on foot from Emirates Air Line Royal Docks Station
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Novotel London ExCeL ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel London ExCeL
Nice hotel close by Excel London
Lovely comfortable stay
Conveniently located, good value for money
Concert at the O2 arena
About the Novotel London ExCeLLocation 7 Western Gateway, London, England E16 1AA
Novotel London ExCeL offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 4530 square feet (421 square metres). A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Novotel London ExCeL. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 257 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 4530 sq ft of conference space
- 421 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (3.8 km / 2.3 mi)
- Train station: London West Ham Station (3.6 km / 2.3 mi)
- Metro station: Custom House for ExCel Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel London ExCeL offers 257 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Upper Deck – This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel London ExCeL Hotel
- Novotel ExCeL Hotel
- Novotel London ExCeL
- Novotel ExCeL
- Accor London Excel
- Novotel London Excel Hotel London
- Novotel London ExCeL England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.