Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the beds and the quiet location
- 2.5 miles (4 km) from O2 Arena and 4.3 miles (6.9 km) from Tower Bridge
- Pets welcome for a fee
Novotel London Greenwich ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel London Greenwich
Great location, helpful staff, value for money
Good for the O2
Parfait et bien situé à Greenwich
About the Novotel London GreenwichLocation 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, England SE10 8JA
Novotel London Greenwich offers its guests a steam room and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1184 square feet (110 square metres). Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel London Greenwich. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 151 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 1184 sq ft of conference space
- 110 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (13.6 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: London Greenwich Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Greenwich DLR Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel London Greenwich offers 151 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2016.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Novotel London Greenwich has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of GBP 15 per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel
- Novotel Greenwich Hotel
- Novotel London Greenwich
- Novotel Greenwich
- Accor London Greenwich
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel London
- Novotel London Greenwich England
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.