Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine while dining at Indigo
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with hot stone massages, aromatherapy or manicures and pedicures at The Health Club
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and restaurant to the breakfast
- Steps from King's College London and 4 minutes on foot from Royal Opera House
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
One Aldwych ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for One Aldwych
Wonderful hotel close to the theatre district
Staff fantastic ...thank you
great service, poor sleep
Palveluun on panostettu
Gutes Stadthotel mit Extras
Super tolles und luxuriöses Stadthotel
About the One AldwychLocation 1 Aldwych, London, England WC2B 4BZ
Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 08 January 2019 to 09 April 2019 (dates subject to change).
One Aldwych offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A sauna, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury One Aldwych. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 105 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1907
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (28 km / 17.4 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Temple Underground Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
One Aldwych offers 105 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and minibars. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Indigo – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Eneko at One Aldwych – This restaurant specialises in Basque cuisine.
The Lobby Bar – This bar serves breakfast and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Health Club has 3 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 72 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The cancellation policy does not apply when booking more than 5 rooms, and additional policies and fees may be charged. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 32 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 194.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 72 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- One Aldwych Hotel London
- One Aldwych Hotel
- One Aldwych London
- One Aldwych
- One Aldwych London, England
- 1 Aldwych
You should know
- One Aldwych offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.