Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer safes
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 5 minutes by car from ZSL London Zoo and 6 minutes from Regent's Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 1732 reviews
About the Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage - HostelLocation 40 College Crescent, London, England NW3 5LB
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage - Hostel. Parking is available for a fee. This Victorian London hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1881
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (31.8 km / 19.8 mi)
- Train station: London South Hampstead Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Swiss Cottage Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage - Hostel offers 34 forms of accommodation with a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. This London hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a weekly basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Hairdryer available
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage - Hostel has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests traveling with minors must contact reception prior to arrival to ensure appropriate accommodations.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 4.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage Hostel London
- Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage Hostel
- Palmers Swiss Cottage London
- Palmers Swiss Cottage
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.