Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Chino Latino, a brasserie that serves Asian cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Tate Britain and The Oval
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Plaza on the River ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Plaza on the River
2 Apr 2019 by PPRL_GR
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5/5 review. Kind regards, Guest Relations Team
20 Nov 2018 by the Guest Relations Team
Thank you Anonymous for your feeback!
Great hotel near to Westminster / London Eye
19 Jan 2018 by Plaza on the river
Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you again.
My second home in London
28 Nov 2018 by the Guest Relations Team
Thank you Igy
17 Oct 2018 by the Guest Relations Team
Thank you for your visit Anonymous!
8 Apr 2018 by the Guest Relations Team
Thank you for your great feedback and I am happy to hear that you have loved out hotel. We look forward welcoming you back. Kind regards,
5 Sterne nie im Leben
19 Jan 2018 by Plaza on the river
Thank you for your review and we are sorry about the issues caused. your feedback will be shared with the team
Luxus hotelli parhaalla näköalalla
25 Oct 2017 by the Guest Relations Team
Dear Syyslomalla, Thank you for your lovely comments and I am pleased to hear that you had a fantastic stay. We look forward welcoming you back soon. Kind regards,
8 Oct 2017 by the Guest Relations Team
Thank you for your comments and the pictures posted. You captured very well the great views and how nice that coffee can taste with such a view. We look forward welcoming you soon. Kind regards,
About the Plaza on the RiverLocation 18 Albert Embankment, London, England SE1 7TJ
Plaza on the River offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. There are 21 meeting rooms available. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Plaza on the River. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 127 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- Built in 2005
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (28.6 km / 17.8 mi)
- Train station: Vauxhall Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Plaza on the River offers 127 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Chino Latino – This brasserie specialises in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 80 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of GBP 80.00 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel will place a credit card pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 23.00 for adults and GBP 23.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 80.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 80 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Plaza River
- Plaza River Hotel
- Plaza River Hotel London
- Plaza River London
- Plaza On The River London
- Plaza On The River - Club And Residence Hotel London
You should know
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.