Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Scoff and Banter, a family restaurant that serves British cuisine
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Wigmore Hall and St. Christopher's Place
Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel
Great For The Centre of London
Check in great front of house
Only one night but would definitely stay again
Great city centre location
3 Sep 2019 by Juan Luan
Dear Mari Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review on your recent stay. I am very happy that you had a enjoyable stay with us, and we look forwards to welcome you back in the near future. Kind Regards
30 May 2019 by Lobby Manager
Dear Sir/Lady, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your recent stay at Radisson Blu Berkshire Hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our location worked well for your needs. It is also great to hear that you had the great Radisson experience, as this is what we hope to provide our guests with for every stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon, and match this experience again. Kind regards, Juan E Luna Lobby Manager
13 Sep 2018 by Muhammad
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel. Your valuable feedback is always welcome, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Wishing to see you soon again, Warm regards, Muhammad Night Manager
Geniale Lage, super Service!
About the Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire HotelLocation 350 Oxford Street, London, England W1C 1BY
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 149 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (28.1 km / 17.5 mi)
- Train station: London Marylebone Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Bond Street Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel offers 149 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Scoff and Banter – This family restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Berkshire Lounge Bar – This lobby lounge specialises in British cuisine and serves brunch and lunch. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in for prepaid reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 40.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Radisson Edwardian Berkshire
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire London
- Radisson Edwardian Berkshire
- Radisson Edwardian Berkshire Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Berkshire
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire London, England
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel Hotel London
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.