Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Steak and Lobster
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the value of their stay
- Steps from University College Hospital and 4 minutes on foot from UCL Art Museum
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel ratings based on 61 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
20 May 2019 by Kajla Loot
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton and for leaving your review. I am happy to see you had a nice stay with us and you found our location convenient. I am also glad that you were able to enjoy our breakfast in the restaurant. I hope to welcome you back to the Grafton hotel in the future. Kind regards, Kajla Loot Guest Relations Executive
14 Jan 2019 by Guest Relations Team
Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It is great to see you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back to the Grafton hotel soon. Kind regards, Guest Relations Team
12 Apr 2018 by Eva Miklos
Dear Michael, Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London and leaving a 5 star review, it is much appreciated. I was glad to learn that you had an excellent stay with us. I am very happy that you are planning to stay with us again. Kind Regards, Eva Miklos Guest Relations Manager
10 Apr 2018 by Eva Miklos
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London and leaving a review. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the room. I am glad that you mentioned our helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Eva Miklos Guest Relations Manager
6 Feb 2018 by Eva Miklos
Dear Faye, Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London and leaving a review. I was glad to learn that you had an excellent stay with us. Kind Regards, Eva Miklos Guest Relations Manager
Well run hotel
10 Jan 2018 by Katarina Vujcikova
Dear Morwenna, Thank you very much for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London and for leaving review. I hope we can welcome you back in near future when travel brings you back to the area. Kind regards, Katarina Vujcikova Guest Relations Executive
Grafton Good !
4 Dec 2017 by Katarina Vujcikova
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London. I hope we can welcome you back soon when travel brings you back to the area. Kind regards, Katarina Vujcikova Guest Relations Executive
Comfortable bed but disappointingly basic
16 Nov 2017 by Katarina Vujcikova
Dear guest, Thank you very much for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel for your recent stay in London. I was sorry to hear that you found our rooms to be basic, but thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will definitely speak with my design team if we can improve our bedrooms. I hope this will not determine you to stay with us again when travels bring you back to the area. Kind regards, Katarina Vujcikova Guest Relations Executive
Good luck getting any sleep!
Good hotel close to University College Hospital
About the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton HotelLocation 130 Tottenham Court Road, London, England W1T 5AY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 330 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1908
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: London Euston Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Warren Street Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel offers 330 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Steak and Lobster – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in for prepaid reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 27.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 36.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 27.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel London, England
- Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel London
- Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel
- Rasson Blu Edwaran Grafton
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.