Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Peruvian cuisine while dining at Monmouth Kitchen
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the breakfast and bar to the restaurant
- Steps from Cambridge Theatre and Donmar Warehouse
Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
15 Sep 2018 by Guest Relations
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 star rating! We hope to see you soon. Regards, Guest Relations
Couples weekend away
Business trip quick overnight stay
Staff make the difference
27 Oct 2018 by Guest Relations
Dear Roy, thank you for your feedback and rating us. We hope to see you soon again in our hotel. Kind regards, Guest Relations
hübsches Hotel mitten im Zentrum (Covent Garden)
17 Mar 2018 by Guest Relations
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you soon! Regards, Guest Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Jan 2018 by Guest Relations
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Mercer Street Hotel. We wish to see you soon. Regards, Guest Relations
14 Dec 2017 by Anna Sebastian
Dear Guest, Thank you for your effort to write a quick review about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your time at the Mercer Street Hotel. We do hope to see you again! Regards, Guest Relations
6 Dec 2017 by Guest Relations
Dear Guest, Thank you for you review. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel. Regards, Guest Relations
Central gelegenes Hotel.
About the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street HotelLocation 20 Mercer Street, Covent Garden, London, England WC2H 9HD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 137 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1904
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (30.8 km / 19.1 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Covent Garden Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel offers 137 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Monmouth Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Mercer Street Lounge – On-site lobby lounge. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in for prepaid reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 24 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 55.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.