Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a pillowtop bed and a Smart TV
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- WiFi for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers, a front-desk safe and a 24-hour business centre
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- 9 minutes by foot from Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre and a 2-minute drive from Natural History Museum
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Residence Inn by Marriott London Kensington ratings based on 5 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Residence Inn by Marriott London Kensington
About the Residence Inn by Marriott London KensingtonLocation 181-183 Warwick Road, London, England W14 8PU
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Residence Inn by Marriott London Kensington. This 4-star London aparthotel is smoke free.
- 319 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: London Kensington Olympia Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Earl's Court Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
Residence Inn by Marriott London Kensington offers 319 forms of accommodation with espresso makers and a safe. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. Accommodation at this 4-star aparthotel has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This London aparthotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: GBP 50 per pet, per week, plus a deposit of GBP 100 per stay
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and debit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. LOCALIZE
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and debit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. LOCALIZE
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A damage deposit of GBP 50 will be collected before check-in.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 37 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 100 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per week
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Residence Inn Marriott London Kensington Aparthotel
- Residence Inn Marriott London Kensington
- Resince riott London Kensingt
You should know
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).