Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and iPod docking stations
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine at The Mirror Room, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- English breakfast served weekends for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to aromatherapy, manicures and pedicures or facials at Sense Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of The British Museum and Royal Opera House
- Pets welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 2272 reviews
About the Rosewood LondonLocation 252 High Holborn, London, England WC1V 7EN
Rosewood London offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 10969 square feet (1019 square metres) and includes conference centres. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Rosewood London. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 306 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 10969 sq ft of conference space
- 1019 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1914
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (30.2 km / 18.8 mi)
- Train station: London Farringdon Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Holborn Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Rosewood London offers 306 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 46-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a hydromassage showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Multiple bedrooms
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast on weekends from 7:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
The Mirror Room – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Holborn Dining Room – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Scarfes Bar – This bar specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Sense Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rosewood London Hotel
- Rosewood Hotel
- Rosewood London
- Renaissance Chancery Court London
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Rosewood London England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.