Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Orchard
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- 11 minutes by car from Eton College and 12 minutes from Windsor Castle
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
43.0% of guests recommend out of 254 reviews
About the Sheraton Heathrow HotelLocation Heathrow Airport, West Drayton, England UB7 0HJ
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 11690 square feet (1086 square metres) and includes conference centres. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Sheraton Heathrow Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star West Drayton hotel is smoke free.
- 426 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 11690 sq ft of conference space
- 1086 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1973
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Heathrow Central Station (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Heathrow Hotel offers 426 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with video game consoles and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This West Drayton hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Gaming console
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Orchard – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Discovery Bar – This bar serves dinner and light fare.
The Link at Sheraton Cafe – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 00.00 (one-way), (up to 15 years old)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Heathrow Hotel Sheraton
- Heathrow Sheraton
- Heathrow Sheraton Hotel
- Hotel Sheraton Heathrow
- Sheraton Heathrow
- Sheraton Heathrow Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Heathrow
- Sheraton Heathrow Hotel West Drayton, Greater London
- Sheraton West Drayton
- West Drayton Sheraton
- Sheraton Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Sheraton Heathrow West Drayton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit.