- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Buckingham Palace
- 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 10 min walk
- Big Ben
- 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London is in the city centre and near a metro station. Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Green Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Buckingham Palace - 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 10 min walk
- Big Ben - 15 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 20 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- St. James's Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Quilon Restaurant – 1 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bistro – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hamptons – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place to stst