Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Asian cuisine while dining at St Martins Lane Kitchen
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 3-minute walk from Trafalgar Square and 5 minutes on foot from Leicester Square
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
St Martins Lane ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for St Martins Lane
21 May 2019 by St Martins Lane Team
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for the feedback. Looking forward to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards
24 Mar 2019 by Giuseppe
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am really sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations. Kind Regards
20 Sep 2018 by Sonny
Hi Ade, we're delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and it's great to note that you would stay with us again - we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.
20 Sep 2018 by Sonny
Vielen Dank für Ihre schönen Kommentare. It’s wonderful to know that everyone you met demonstrated our core values to ensure a memorable guest experience and it’s also great to note that you enjoyed our breakfast menu, our cleanliness and our location. We do hope that you’ll have the chance to visit us again and very much look forward to welcoming you back at that time.
4 Feb 2019 by Sonny
We are pleased to note that you enjoyed our central location in the heart of London's theatreland, within walking distance so many iconic landmarks. If we had been aware of any concern with the room, we should have been pleased to show alternative options. We do review our breakfast menu and pricing against our competitive set and we will also always look to extend early check-in on request, however this is subject to availability and if the original room type is not immediately available, we may offer a higher room category at an additional charge. We hope you will consider returning to stay with us to explore more of the area and look forward to welcoming you back at that time.
28 Jan 2019 by Dorota Rusicka
We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your lovely review.
17 Nov 2018 by Giuseppe
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to welcome you back soon at St Martin's Lane. Warm Regards
29 Oct 2018 by Sonny
It's lovely to know that you enjoyed all elements of your recent stay and thank you very much for taking the time to rate us, it really is appreciated. We hope you'll have the chance to visit us again and we look forward to welcoming you back at that time.
17 Oct 2018 by Sonny
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your rating and it's great to know that you had a great guest experience with us. We hope you'll be back soon to enjoy another 5 out of 5 stay and look forward to welcoming you again.
10 Oct 2018 by Sonny
Danke für die schönen Kommentare. It's lovely to know that you enjoyed our location in the heart of London's theatre district, close to so many iconic London landmarks. We do hope you'll be back to visit us again when you're next in London and look forward to welcoming you back at that time.
About the St Martins LaneLocation 45 St Martin's Lane, London, England WC2N 4HX
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury St Martins Lane. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star London hotel.
- 1 building
- 204 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1999
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (27.9 km / 17.3 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Leicester Square Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
St Martins Lane offers 204 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11:30 AM.
St Martins Lane Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- St Martins Lane Hotel London
- St Martins Lane Hotel
- St Martins Lane London
- St Martins Lane
- Hotel St Martins Lane
- St Martins Lane London Hotel England
- St Martins Lane London Hotel London
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.