Located in London City Centre, St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is adjacent to British Library and within a 15-minute walk of popular sights like University of London. This 245-room, 5-star hotel has 2 restaurants along with conveniences like a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Located centrally in London, it's also close to St George’s, Bloomsbury and King's College London.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Booking Office, which specializes in British cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a full breakfast is available for a fee.
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London's 245 rooms are air-conditioned and provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 32-inch LCD TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes and desks are other standard amenities.
At St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Valet parking is offered for GBP 50 per day. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space.
- Walking distance to British Library and University of London
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
In addition to an indoor pool, St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel provides a health club, fitness center, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with free high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a technology helpdesk, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers a steam room, terrace, and spa services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge). St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Concierge services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( GBP 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Booking Office Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has a bar. The Gilbert Scott - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner, and has a bar. Hansom Lounge - This café serves afternoon tea only. 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An relaxation pool is on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a gym.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 50 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay plus GBP 30 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
- Hotel London St. Pancras
- London St. Pancras Hotel
- London St. Pancras Hotel Renaissance
- London St. Pancras Renaissance
- London St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel London St. Pancras
- Renaissance London St. Pancras
- Renaissance London St. Pancras Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance London
- St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel England
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.