Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine at The Booking Office, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body scrubs, Swedish massages or facials at St. Pancras Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the restaurant
- Within a 15-minute walk of Russell Square and University College London
- Pets welcome for a fee
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Lovely, great location, value and excellent staff!
Victorian Gothic Hotel in the centre of St Pancras
Nice hotel. Good Location
Last of the Christmas festivities
Fabulous hotel with exceptional staff!
great historic tour
About the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel LondonLocation Euston Road, London, England NW1 2AR
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. There are 7 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Parking is available for a fee. This Victorian London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 245 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 11980 sq ft of conference space
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (29.7 km / 18.5 mi)
- Train station: London St. Pancras Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London offers 245 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters. 37-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
The Booking Office – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
The Gilbert Scott – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Hansom Lounge – This cafe serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
MI + ME – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
George's Bar – This pub only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
St. Pancras Spa has 3 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 50 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 30
- Weight limit: 10 kg
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 37 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay plus a one-off GBP 30 cleaning fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance London
- St. Pancras Renaissance
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London England
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.