Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Petrichor, a fine-dining restaurant that serves British cuisine
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the proximity to public transport
- Steps from Royal Academy of Arts and 5 minutes on foot from Piccadilly Circus
The Cavendish London ratings based on 242 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Cavendish London
Lovely hotel in a great location
9 Feb 2018 by Mark
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been shared with our team. We would love to see you again soon in London and our hotel. Kind regards, Mark Hardy
20 Jul 2017 by Mark
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We hope to have the chance to serve you again very soon on your next visit to our great city. Kind regards, Mark Hardy
Great for Theatre stay
Great extended weekend away.
Just a short break
Really good location 2 min walk to theatres
Great central location
About the The Cavendish LondonLocation 81 Jermyn Street, London, England SW1Y 6JF
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 5 meeting rooms available. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly The Cavendish London. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 230 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.1 km / 16.2 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Cavendish London offers 230 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Petrichor – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night (for stays between 21 January and 31 December)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cavendish London Hotel
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- The Cavendish London England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.