Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, digital TV and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the room service and restaurant
- Steps from Marble Arch and 6 minutes on foot from Selfridges
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
The Cumberland ratings based on 290 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Cumberland
22 Oct 2018 by Meski
Dear Vicki, Thank you for your online feedback. On behalf of our entire team, we sincerely apologize for not living up to proper standards during your recent visit. Thank you for sharing your observations so we may analyze and correct what we did wrong to improve our rooms and service going forward. We hope to have another chance to provide you with the outstanding hospitality you should receive every time you are our guest. Kind regards, The Cumberland Team
31 Aug 2018 by Meski
Dear Darren, Thank you for your online feedback. We are in the process of upgrading all of our guests lift please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience that was cased. On a lighter note breakfast is the essential fuel to a good day so we are pleased to hear you enjoyed our buffet breakfast in our Market Restaurant. It is our team that make the hotel come alive with their great service, so we delighted that you found them to be friendly and helpful and they were very proud to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, The Cumberland Team
Great hotel close to shops
Great location for shopping and seeing all London
Very pleasant wedding stay.
Relaxing shopping trip
About the The CumberlandLocation Great Cumberland Place, London, England W1H 7DL
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 10764 square feet (1000 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Cumberland. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1019 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 buildings
- 20 conference rooms
- 10764 sq ft of conference space
- 1000 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1929
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Train station: London Marylebone Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Marble Arch Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Cumberland offers 1019 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Cumberland has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 2 AM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 6 AM to 2 AM. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.0 per day.
- Pets are welcome
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 20 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.95 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 45 per 24 hours
- Early check-in fee: GBP 250 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England
- The Cumberland Hotel London
You should know
- The Cumberland offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.