Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, iPads and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Natural History Museum and 8 minutes on foot from Imperial College London
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 732 reviews
About the The Exhibitionist HotelLocation 8-10 Queensberry Place, London, England SW7 2EA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury The Exhibitionist Hotel. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1800
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (23 km / 14.3 mi)
- Train station: London West Brompton Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: South Kensington Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
The Exhibitionist Hotel offers 37 forms of accommodation with iPads and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
The Exhibitionist Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking 3 rooms or more. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Apartments check-in time is 3:00 pm. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 60 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gallery Hotel London
- Exhibitionist Hotel London
- Exhibitionist Hotel
- Exhibitionist London
- The Exhibitionist Hotel London, England
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.