Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine while dining at Grand Imperial Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the family-friendly amenities
- Steps from Apollo Victoria Theatre and 3 minutes on foot from Victoria Palace Theatre
The Grosvenor Hotel ratings based on 124 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Grosvenor Hotel
7 May 2019 by the grosvenor
Thanks for your rating and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Natasha
29 Dec 2018 by Emma
Dear Reviewer Many Thanks for your 5* rating Emma
9 Oct 2018 by The Grosvenor
Thanks for your and we hope to see you back at The Grosvenor soon. Kind regards, Toby
17 Sep 2018 by The Grosvenor
Thanks for your rating Sarah and we hope to see you back at The Grosvenor soon. Kind regards, Toby
24 Apr 2018 by The Grosvenor
Thanks for your rating and comments Adisak. They were certainly appreciated by our Housekeeping team and Kitchen. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Toby
10 Apr 2018 by The Grosvenor
Thanks for your rating. We hope you wont leave it too long to return. Kind regards, Toby
29 Jan 2018 by The Grosvenor
Thanks for your perfect review on your Grosvenor experience Adrian. We really appreciate your feedback and hope you wont leave it too long to return. Kind regards, Toby
Close to downtown.
18 Dec 2017 by Emma
Thanks for your review! I hope we can welcome you back soon Emma
8 Dec 2017 by Emma
Dear Patricia Many Thanks for your feedback, I am glad that you enjoyed the visit and I hope I can welcome you back soon. With Thanks Emma
About the The Grosvenor HotelLocation 101 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England SW1W 0SJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The Grosvenor Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This Victorian London hotel is smoke free.
- 345 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station: London Victoria Rail Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Victoria Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
The Grosvenor Hotel offers 345 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Grand Imperial Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Reunion Cocktail Bar – This cocktail bar specialises in dim sum and only serves light fare. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grosvenor Hotel London
- Grosvenor Hotel
- Grosvenor London
- The Grosvenor, London Hotel London
- The Grosvenor Hotel London, England
- Thistle Victoria
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.