Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from comfy beds and spaciousness to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Steps from The Strand and 3 minutes on foot from Covent Garden Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 241 reviews
About the The Henrietta HotelLocation 14-15 Henrietta Street, London, England WC2E 8QH
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at The Henrietta Hotel. This Art Deco London hotel is smoke free.
- 18 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (30.8 km / 19.1 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Covent Garden Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
The Henrietta Hotel offers 18 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and a safe. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
For bookings of 3 rooms or more, this property charges 50% deposit at booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.0 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8 and GBP 12 for adults, and GBP 8 and GBP 12 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.