Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the clean guestrooms
- Just a 1-minute drive from Royal Opera House and a few minutes from Covent Garden Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 286 reviews
About the The Hospital ClubLocation 24 Endell Street, London, England WC2H 9HQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury The Hospital Club. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 1 floor
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 3 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (27.9 km / 17.3 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
The Hospital Club offers 15 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and free toiletries. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to noon.
The Hospital Club has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 1:30 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
For advance purchase (non-refundable) rates, a deposit is payable and is due at the time of booking the reservation. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 1:30 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 1.50 and GBP 20.00 for adults, and GBP 1.50 and GBP 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hospital Club Hotel London
- Hospital Club Hotel
- Hospital Club London
- Hospital Club
- The Hospital Club London England
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.